The Aussie Ocean Swim is an event that is open to both Surf Life Saving members and the public. It is a 2km ocean swim race that embodies the essence of fun and participation, and will feature some of Australia’s best ocean athletes.
The Ocean Swim is a championship event with medals and points on the line for competing Surf Life Saving Clubs.
Date: 15th of April 2018
Location: Scarborough, Western Australia
Entries Open: November 2017
Online Entries Close: April 4, 2018 5.00pm AEDT
- Earlybird November – 12 Jan (close 5pm AEDT): $35 per competitor
- Normal entries 12 January-21 March (close 5pm AEDT): $45 per competitor
- Late entries 21 March – 4 April (close 5pm AEDT): $55 per competitor
- On the Day: $60 per competitor
- Race Day Registrations: Open at 5:30am (close 7:30am AWST)
- Entries are open to Surf Life Saving members and members of the public.
RACE DAY (All times AWST)
- 5.30am – On day registration and swim cap pick up commences
- 7.30am – On day registration and swim cap pick up closed
- 8:00am – Swim Start Time
- 10:00am – Swim Finish Time