AUSSIES preview – Day 5 Open Championships – FINALS DAY – 24 April
Here’s how to stay up to date with all the action from Day Four of the Opens Championships at the Aussies 2021!
Events not to miss:
- U19 and Open Taplin Relays
- Open, U19 and Open Ironmen and Ironwoman races
- U17, U19 and Open Surf Races
- U17, U19 and Open Single Ski Races
- U17, U19 and Open Board Races
- U23, U19, Reserve and Open Boat Races
How to watch all the actions from FINALS day of the Aussies
Watch the FINALS day LIVE broadcast on Channel 9GO! from 12PM-2PM for all the finals action, or steam on 9NOW.
- Open Male and Female Surf Race
- Open Male an Female Board Race
- Open Male and Female Ski Race
- Open Ironman and Ironwoman
- U19 and Open Male and Female Boat Finals
Watch all the action from FINALS day on the SLSA Livestream from 9:00AM to 11:15AM.
Due to LIVE broadcasting from 12PM-2PM, events from 11:15 to 12:40 will be recorded and shown at a later date. https://www.facebook.com/slsaustralia
- U19 Ironman and Ironwoman
- Open Female and Male Surf
- U19, U17 and Open Male and Female Board Races
- U17 Male and Female Single Ski
- U19 and Open Male and Female Taplin Relays
Livestream Boats action:
All boat action from FINALS day will be livestreamed from 8:00AM including:
U19, U23, Reserve and Open Male and Female
- 1st semi finals
- 2nd semi finals
For all the results throughout the day head to – https://aussies2021results.sls.com.au/
For any updates and changes to schedules and timetables please download the Team App and join – Aussies 2021 to stay up to date with all the latest changes.
For further details about the Aussies and any other information head to – https://sls.com.au/aussies/