Surf Life Saving Australia (SLSA) Ltd’s 2018 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held at SLSA HQ (Lv 1, 1 Notts Avenue, Bondi Beach NSW 2026) on Friday 26 October 2018.
The meeting will commence at 4.00pm (AEDT).
- Recognition of State/Territory Centres constitutions.
- Confirmation of Appointed Directors (the 7 State directors).
- Minutes of the previous AGM.
- Adoption of the Annual Report and Financial Statements (President talks to the annual report, the GMCS talks to the financial statements.
- Election of SLSA President.
- Appointment of Auditor.
- Appointment of Legal Counsel.
Members are kindly requested to register their intentions to attend, or apologies, to Kate Reynolds, by email email@example.com or phone (02) 9215 8050.
In line with our commitment to environmental sustainability we have moved this year to an electronic version of the 2017-2018 Annual Report. A printed snapshot will be available at the AGM, however we would be pleased to provide you with a hard copy of the full report if required. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy.